8.09.2008

Interview with a Bagel Shop

Jesse, my dad and I all have interviews next week.
  • Monday: I have interviews with a bagel shop and a cash register company. The position at the cash register company is for the Support Services Coordinator and during the phone interview, the manager spent 6 minutes trying to convince me that I may not want the job because it is so excruciatingly boring.
  • Tuesday: Jesse has an interview with Goodrich in Connecticut.
  • Wednesday: My dad has a day-long interview at Ithaca College. My dad really needs this job. He needs it like I need my daily kombucha. He needs it like Jesse needs the Summer Olympics. He needs it like McCain revels in mediocrity. My dad's heart needs it and his blood pressure needs it.
Please pray or cross your fingers or send good energy or whatever it is you do to get things done.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

So whats the word dearest?