I'm incredibly tired after today's drive to CT for Jesse's interview which went well. With any luck, he will hear something within a couple of days and I won't have to take either of the two jobs for which I interviewed yesterday. Either would be basically fine but Jesse's would, obviously, be best. If he gets the position, the recruiting firm that he has worked with will help me find work, too.
Tomorrow is dad's interview. Again, please pray or send good energy his way. Additionally, tomorrow I will be doing some freelance funeral work. I'm driving to Plymouth, MA to pick up a body for a funeral home here in town. It'll be a 12+ hour day. Hopefully, it won't be too rough after today but we certainly need the money and I have to pull my weight more than just baking cookies and Dyson-ing up spider webs.
Tomorrow is dad's interview. Again, please pray or send good energy his way. Additionally, tomorrow I will be doing some freelance funeral work. I'm driving to Plymouth, MA to pick up a body for a funeral home here in town. It'll be a 12+ hour day. Hopefully, it won't be too rough after today but we certainly need the money and I have to pull my weight more than just baking cookies and Dyson-ing up spider webs.
3 comments:
good luck all around midgey.
Our thoughts will be with you all.
Especially your dad! Let me know how things go, good luck with the many hours spent with the bod.
oh my goodness lisa that body trip must be one helluva ride..
and so how did it go, yesterday and today?
lisa, i've just read this; hope things are looking up for you, jesse and your dad:)
hang tough. Things eventually do work themselves out! I also believe everything happens for a reason, or as my very wise buddhist friend once told me "everything that happens is perfect".
i have found that once you stop railing against the fate that you do not have, the fate that you want usually kicks in.
Post a Comment