I had a good day today. I had an nice, albeit somewhat awkward, 4 mile-long bike ride today. I'm sitting in the grass blogging and listening to the crickets; I'm thinking about P, E, B and K coming for dinner tonight and I'm trying not to think (too much) about Jesse's interview next week. I'm feeling content.
My next thought?
I'm so glad I don't have to deal with gross dead bodies in the middle of the night anymore.
As of yet, I remain unclear why it took me 3 1/2 years to get out of the grasp of those exploitive autocrats but its done and things at the J and L house are going well and karma is a boomerang, bitches!
My next thought?
I'm so glad I don't have to deal with gross dead bodies in the middle of the night anymore.
As of yet, I remain unclear why it took me 3 1/2 years to get out of the grasp of those exploitive autocrats but its done and things at the J and L house are going well and karma is a boomerang, bitches!
No comments:
Post a Comment