- I'm happy because the rain is here, albeit 12 or so hours late.
- I want popcorn with nutritional yeast. I want it now. I'm sure getting it done will wake Jesse. Ack!!
- I'm kind of avoiding my therapist.
- A week from today, Jesse will be in CT for an interview. I'll be chauffeuring.
- Perhaps if I pop my popcorn on the landing, it won't wake Jesse.
- I am thoroughly and excessively caffeinated. Damn you, Starbucks and your bribes.
- I had an awful day on Monday. For some reason, I felt better after I fell of my bike.
- Is there an outlet in the common hallway? Maybe I can pop corn there.
- Tuesday was much better than Monday. I'm sure its mostly due to caffeine and partly due to the fact that I forced myself to emerge from my cave.
Married. 30. Bungy devotee. Native Ithacan. Oldest of 3. Lover of raw sugar. Loather of plastic, HFCS. Square breather. Utilitarian shoe wearer. Chronic gut groans. Too fancy for my own good. Fine paper appreciator. Bag bringer. Caretaker. Cash coveter. Delectable dessert deliverer. Democrat. Eco enthusiast. Foodie. Gift giver. Kombucha consumer. Part-time pragmatist, part-time pessimist. Relisher of Rachels. Slave to SLOG. Spender. Sullen in spurts. Tovah treasurer.
8.06.2008
I Will Tell You 9 Things. I Will Not Disclose the 10th Thing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment