8.02.2008

I Wish I was Cooler by the Lake

Tovah mentioned me and my effort to learn to ride a bike in her blog, Cooler by the Lake. Tovah is my beloved besty and although we are 700 miles (11 hours and 19 minutes) apart, we try to see each other and talk to each other as much as possible.

We have been friends for nearly 10 years and have lived far apart for all but five months. She is so supportive and loving, very attentive and conscientious. Tovah will always take some time to calm me down if I call when I am upset; she's helped me get untangled more times than I can count. She loves Jesse and always asks how he is doing and if there are any new job prospects. She's advised me on a myriad of relationship issues and she's got me hooked on kombucha. Some of my fondest memories are of me and Toves curled up together reading or doing homework. She's terrific company when I'm interested in an adventure and she's also great company when all I want to do is putz.


1 comment:

Tovah Means said...

That was soooo nice... it made me tear up :) Your blog is seriously better than any blog and I love reading it... you shold be a blogger for a living!