I would be surprised if you told me that you haven't heard how awful aluminum-filled antiperspirants are for your body. Not only do antiperspirants block sweat from escaping through underarm pores onto the surface of the skin, the harmful chemicals sit on the surface of the skin for hours leading to inevitable absorption. I don't need to go into it because the studies and information can be found everywhere. Read more
here.
I DO need to go into the fact that after I abandoned my toxic antiperspirant, I smelled disgusting. My friends (and anyone downwind of me) will tell you that its true. I was using a natural tea tree oil deodorant and it did not work. But you know what does work?
Crystal Body Deodorant.

It is is made of 100% natural mineral salts, which are hypoallergenic, fragrance-free and paraben free. It is not tested on animals and is safe for the environment. Oh, and its AMAZING. I smell almost totally neutral and I love it.
How does it work, you ask?
The Crystal deodorants are composed of mineral salts which form a topical layer on the skin, creating an environment impossible for bacteria to thrive. They eliminate the odor-causing bacteria and therefore prevent body odor.
How is that different from mainstream deodorants? Most deodorants mask body odor with a perfumed scent, contain alcohol to shrink pores, or aluminum chlorohydrate/aluminum zirconium. These compounds enter the pores and physically block or clog them to reduce the flow of perspiration. In essence, they inhibit the body's natural expulsion of toxins.
Oh, and its AMAZING. Go out right now for your own crystal. You can find it at many natural food stores and
online.
No comments:
Post a Comment