After writing about my kiwi breakfast, my mum-in-law said, "I never thought to cut my kiwi that way!" I mentioned her comment to Jesse, thinking it was weird. I've always halved and scooped. Well, Jesse laughed at me, saying, "why do you cut it that way?" Just like they've always done it their weird-o, Midwestern way, I've always done it my way. The right way. Take the poll on the right!
p.s. My dad used to have an employee who ate kiwis like an apple: furry skin and all. That is also not the right way.
p.s. My dad used to have an employee who ate kiwis like an apple: furry skin and all. That is also not the right way.
3 comments:
I eat the fury skin and all.
serious, mikus? does it make your tongue itch?
I am a peeler and a slicer, but I don't really "love" the kiwi. Guess I should try it Lisa's way...no furry skin for me!
Post a Comment