I know my interest in and penchant for gourmet cooking and my maybe-its-green thumb comes directly from the Mastroberti DNA and was fostered by my parents. I am certain that there is an herb garden if not a more comprehensive vegetable garden in my future. I'm really lucky that I have a dad and mom who value fresh, homegrown and homemade foods and have instilled that appreciation in me.
Married. 30. Bungy devotee. Native Ithacan. Oldest of 3. Lover of raw sugar. Loather of plastic, HFCS. Square breather. Utilitarian shoe wearer. Chronic gut groans. Too fancy for my own good. Fine paper appreciator. Bag bringer. Caretaker. Cash coveter. Delectable dessert deliverer. Democrat. Eco enthusiast. Foodie. Gift giver. Kombucha consumer. Part-time pragmatist, part-time pessimist. Relisher of Rachels. Slave to SLOG. Spender. Sullen in spurts. Tovah treasurer.
7.20.2008
I Smell Parsley and I Think of My Dad
I know my interest in and penchant for gourmet cooking and my maybe-its-green thumb comes directly from the Mastroberti DNA and was fostered by my parents. I am certain that there is an herb garden if not a more comprehensive vegetable garden in my future. I'm really lucky that I have a dad and mom who value fresh, homegrown and homemade foods and have instilled that appreciation in me.
Labels:
dad,
family,
food,
fresh,
gettin' shit done,
green,
healthy safe and happy,
in and around the j+l house,
local
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment