I'm too tired to go into it but Yvonne K. Fulbright is an idiot and obviously has no grasp on reality. Check out this quote from her report for Fox News:
Many people are completely in the dark that their partner likes porn, much less has a serious relationship with it. Ignorant as to any issue, they trust their lover unconditionally. They assume their partner understands that using porn, at least beyond a magazine like Playboy, is the equivalent of having an actual affair.
I certainly can not get behind such a ridiculous platform and I am distressed that these words will be taken to heart by people who may be dealing with a variety of marital complications. Porn is certainly not adultery and absolutely should not be treated as such.
Now bring it down a notch, Yvonne.
Now bring it down a notch, Yvonne.
via SLOG
No comments:
Post a Comment