6.11.2008

Waiting for My Next Adventure

I have been unemployed for about six weeks. This unemployment has been a great time for me to regroup, relax and begin to look for my next adventure. I plan to return to school to finish my bachelor's degree and eventually launch a new career. In the mean time, I have been job searching. Unsuccessfully, I might add.














Thankfully, I have a terrific husband who is making a great effort to support me financially, mentally and emotionally. Our relationship is getting stronger now that a great deal of my stress has been eliminated and we are doing our best to take care of each other during this uncertain time. Additionally, our families have also been offering support in various ways and we are thankful for that.

But the most important thing right now is this: Will you give me a job, please? Maybe your friend could give me a job. Someone you know can help me, right?

No comments: