2.15.2009

Oops

Just so you know, if you accidentally use dish soap in the dish washer, it makes a big, wet, sudsy mess. Now we all know!

2 comments:

hmills96 said...

When we first moved into our apartment, my husband called me on 3 different occasions where the dishwasher would overflow. I couldn't figure out what was going on, we kept having to call the maintenance people, I assumed there was a clog. Until one day he was helping me clean the kitchen and started pouring Ajax into the dispenser. I am really anal about my kitchen so I kind of freaked out a bit. He never did that again!

Jonny fixedgear said...

I'm guilty of that as well. We had run out of the regular detergent so I just used dish soap. I over estimated the amount needed and soon had a sudsy mess all over the floor. Needless to say the kitchen floor received a good mopping.