Married. 30. Bungy devotee. Native Ithacan. Oldest of 3. Lover of raw sugar. Loather of plastic, HFCS. Square breather. Utilitarian shoe wearer. Chronic gut groans. Too fancy for my own good. Fine paper appreciator. Bag bringer. Caretaker. Cash coveter. Delectable dessert deliverer. Democrat. Eco enthusiast. Foodie. Gift giver. Kombucha consumer. Part-time pragmatist, part-time pessimist. Relisher of Rachels. Slave to SLOG. Spender. Sullen in spurts. Tovah treasurer.
2.24.2009
I Think I'm a 10 Year-Old Boy
Its past my "bedtime," I'm playing Wii and eating the remaining piece of an ice cream cake that came from P and E.
I have a bad feeling about my life.
Unless I actually am a 10 year-old boy, in which case, I'm doing pret-ty, pret-ty well.
1) ice cream cake. delicious. 2) Wii, we had one awhile ago, but sold it due to cat medical bills. So, yes, having the Wii and no sick cat = awesome. 3) You're you.
OT: It's 4:51 AM and I am up after Chris sneezing SO LOUDLY (and four times!) that it drove me out of bed.
1 comment:
reasons why your night is awesome:
1) ice cream cake. delicious.
2) Wii, we had one awhile ago, but sold it due to cat medical bills. So, yes, having the Wii and no sick cat = awesome.
3) You're you.
OT: It's 4:51 AM and I am up after Chris sneezing SO LOUDLY (and four times!) that it drove me out of bed.
Post a Comment