2.07.2009

Erika!

I'm really lucky to have made a new friend. Her name is Erika! and she uses lots of exclamation points! Here's some things that make Erika! great: she is funny and smart; she wears either the giantest boots with fuzzy lining or the teeniest sneakers with polka dots to work; she takes pictures of her bruises (like me); she's so interested in the health of the planet that she is always collecting a variety of recyclables from the trash and taking them home to recycle. Periodically, I ask her what she's thinking about. On at least one occasion, it was robots! Robots!

There's lots of other things I could list but I know I sound like I have a total crush on Erika! so I'd better stop now. I'm just excited to have a new friend; plus, its neat when you meet someone and hit it off right away!


p.s. Erika! Don't stop being my friend because I'm creepy. Please!?

No comments: