1.27.2009

Hooray!

This great news comes from Andrew, Tovah's (former!) house hubby:
Hi Everyone,
I just wanted to let all of you know that after all of these months I have finally found a job. Or I guess I should say a job finally found me. I'm going to be working for Willow Creek Church in a ministry to 18-30 somethings called Axis. I'll be helping Axis become a welcoming place to people of all backgrounds and help Chicago-land learn about Axis. I'm very excited about this position and the team I'll be joining. I fully believe 100% in the vision and mission of Axis and I feel blessed to pour myself out for this ministry.

I wanted to say thank you to all of you who have helped Tovah and I these past few months. It has been one of the most stretching, shaping times of my life and we literally would not have made it with out you. Some of you have helped us pay our bills, bought us coffee, and been the best friends we could have asked for. We are so blessed to have you all a part of our lives.

I just wanted to let you know about this. Feel free to pass the news along!

Andrew Means

TandDrew,
This news is utterly delightful. I am so excited for you guys. Drew, this job sounds entirely perfect for you.

Now, may please I borrow a dollar?

No comments: