Your face, your race, the way that you talk
I kiss you, you're beautiful, I want you to walk
Weve got five years, stuck on my eyes
Five years, what a surprise
Weve got five years, my brain hurts a lot
Five years, thats all weve got
Weve got five years, what a surprise
-David Bowie, "Five Years"
Jesse and I have been together for five years today! What an impressive milestone! For the occasion, I've gone to the vault for some photographic evidence of a small portion of what we've done for the past 1,826 days.
What will the next 1,826 days have in store for us? I predict happy days, rainy days, a trip to Dogfish Head Brewery, lots of loving, some grumping and stomping, weeks with money, weeks with rice and edamame for dinner plus plenty of exciting adventures together (including a puppy).
What will the next 1,826 days have in store for us? I predict happy days, rainy days, a trip to Dogfish Head Brewery, lots of loving, some grumping and stomping, weeks with money, weeks with rice and edamame for dinner plus plenty of exciting adventures together (including a puppy).
2008:
Jesse tried to charm me.
Jesse tried to charm me.

Anniversary Brunch @ The Carriage House

Philip and Emily's Wedding Shower, Pittsford, NY

Gelato was a good cheap date.

I learned to ride a bike!

We goofed off in the parking lot.


We framed a wedding photograph. Where's Andrew?

We celebrated Jesse's 30th birthday at Maxie's Supper Club.

2007:
We spent a weekend in Rochester.
We spent a weekend in Rochester.
2006:
We honeymooned in Key West.
Jesse, when do can we return to our favorite tropical island?
Jesse, when do can we return to our favorite tropical island?



We celebrated our marriage at Six Mile Creek Vineyard.
We were married on September 30, 2006
at Muller Chapel, Ithaca College.
at Muller Chapel, Ithaca College.
Taughannock Falls


We.... I'm not sure what we're doing here.
We play-raced up the hill?
We play-raced up the hill?

We moved to a larger apartment
and made very attractive faces for the camera.
and made very attractive faces for the camera.

2005:
I tried to be tall like J.
I tried to be tall like J.


2004:
The beginning
The beginning

Taughannock Falls


Look how fresh we were.
No comments:
Post a Comment