9.10.2008

Would You Like That Toasted?

I am in my third full week at the bagel shop; things are going well and I have been paid twice! Everyone is really nice and I have received compliments from the owners, the manager and some customers (The best compliment I got from my last employer: "Well, I guess you didn't screw things up as much as I thought you would.") I have been getting to work early which has always been excruciatingly difficult for me. Soon, I will be opening the shop on Wednesdays; at which point, I'll need to be in at 5:45 a.m. which frightens me.

I am feeling pretty good and am happy at the bagel shop. I don't care that I'm not making much money; I am just happy to be busy, meeting new people and working hard.


pretty, pretty image via Culinary Concoctions by Peabody

No comments: