
Come Monday, I'll be back at school. The following week, I'm off for Labor Day and Rosh Hashanah, then the shit gets real. My list of course materials is disconcertingly extensive; nothing compared to last spring's list, which also scared the shit out of me. Little did I know what was coming. Here it is (sans books for Holistic Health Practices, which haven't yet been published), both because maybe it's interesting but mostly because I like to make lists:
- American Sexual Histories
- City of Eros: New York City, Prostitution and the Commercialization of Sex, 1790-1920
- Major Problems in the History of American Sexuality
- Rape and Sexual Power in Early America
- Straight State: Sexuality and Citizenship in Twentieth-Century America
- Collaborative Leadership
- Banker to the Poor: Micro-Lending & the Battle Against World Poverty
- Children of War: Voices of Iraqi Refugees
- Country of My Skull: Guilt, Sorrow, & the Limits of Forgiveness in the New South Africa
- Human Rights: A Very Short Introduction
- Social Justice: Welfare, Crime, & Society
- Taxi! Cabs & Capitalism in New York City
It's only twelve books for three classes.... OMG. Maybe Holistic Health Practices will have only one book. Or no books. That could happen, right? Right? Blerg.
image via Toothpaste for Dinner
No comments:
Post a Comment