I've finished my first day of school and I'm beat. I'm overwhelmed and I'm questioning whether or not this makes any sense.
I had three classes today: Ancient Civilizations, Modern Civilizations, and Algebra and Trigonometry. I haven't taken a math class in six years; I'm freaking out a little bit. The history classes both seem like they're going to be so much work. Tomorrow, I'll have History of Photography and Thursday I'll have the three classes I had today again.
Oh, and, when its all said and done, books alone will total around five hundred dollars, so that's awesome....
Sheesh.
I had three classes today: Ancient Civilizations, Modern Civilizations, and Algebra and Trigonometry. I haven't taken a math class in six years; I'm freaking out a little bit. The history classes both seem like they're going to be so much work. Tomorrow, I'll have History of Photography and Thursday I'll have the three classes I had today again.
Oh, and, when its all said and done, books alone will total around five hundred dollars, so that's awesome....
Sheesh.
No comments:
Post a Comment