Some son of a bitch threw some shit (rocks, maybe?) off an overpass that I was driving under. My windshield is chipped (although thankfully not cracked) and the paint on my hood is chipped in a dozen or so places. This happened last night, less than a week after I finished the repairs on my poor Subaru. The repairs totaled $4500.
Poor, poor Subaru and poor me. That jerk scared me.
2 comments:
people are horrible, I'm so sorry Midge.
They begin early. About two years ago, we were driving down a quiet street when an 8 year old girl and her 5 year old sister were throwing ROCKS at passing cars (including ours) I made Chris stop and asked to speak with her parents. She was crying, and I just tried to explain (to the parents) that it wasn't so much that she was doing it, but that I worried that if she did it to the wrong person, that she would get hurt. SNR alert kids.
http://www.tomsshoes.com/ProductDetails.aspx?CategoryID=7&productID=368#pageTop
These. So pretty. And a statement, I think.
Post a Comment