7.05.2009

Dump, Sweet Dump: My Raised Bed Garden

Last Sunday, my Uncle Richard came down to help me put together a raised bed garden. Here is the frame.

And now I'm in the frame. The door on the right is one of the doors leading to the upstairs apartment.








The building behind me is really big and houses tons of people who play loud music and argue at all times of the day and night. The cops are there frequently.

Here, I'm putting in some Early Girl Tomatoes and some Red Cherry Hot Peppers. I have a variety of pepper seedlings that are looking pretty sad and probably won't produce anything so I put in these Red Cherry plants. I'm not sure why the seedlings haven't done much; perhaps all this damn rain!


The teeny plants towards the back of the garden are the pepper seedlings.


Also in the garden: Minicor Carrots, Beauty Radishes (already coming up!), Chicago Red Beets (coming in), Ford Hook Lettuce (also coming in!), Harmony Spinach and two rows of Sugar Sprint Peas.

1 comment:

Tovah Means said...

you are so cute, you look so happy in your garden, i love it!!