6.14.2009

I Hate This Thing

Its hard to clean and its stained but Jesse won't let me throw it away. Plus, he rarely, if ever, cleans this awful piece of shit himself. This makes me mad. Now you know.

4 comments:

Rachel said...

Just toss it out regardless.
By the time he figures it out, he'll care less. I just did that to a pillow case we have. It was horribly stained, and I washed, and washed it, and nothing came out. He wanted to keep it as a back up! I got rid of it, and he hasn't even noticed.
Chances are, even if he does notice he won't care as much as he thinks he will.

Tovah Means said...

what is it?

Lisa said...

hi, toves. its a french fry screen for baking fries. if you use it only for fries, it doesn't get messy. j uses it for messy things, though (chicken parm, with cheese that melts into the holes, for instance), and its so hard to clean!

my mum-in-law saw this post and suggested that if j washes it, he can keep it and we'll both be happy. she's right!

but i still don't like it....

poo.



hi, rachel! you're so funny. i'm totally going to do that the next time something like this comes up (i've got some things in mind....)

:)

Anonymous said...

i'm watching you