Married. 30. Bungy devotee. Native Ithacan. Oldest of 3. Lover of raw sugar. Loather of plastic, HFCS. Square breather. Utilitarian shoe wearer. Chronic gut groans. Too fancy for my own good. Fine paper appreciator. Bag bringer. Caretaker. Cash coveter. Delectable dessert deliverer. Democrat. Eco enthusiast. Foodie. Gift giver. Kombucha consumer. Part-time pragmatist, part-time pessimist. Relisher of Rachels. Slave to SLOG. Spender. Sullen in spurts. Tovah treasurer.
I honestly think your place is cute. It has a classic vibe, and remember, with all of your savings, you could buy stilts, or something else fun. Or bills. Bills work too.
I don't know what went wrong with our Ashely Olson cuts! I haven't seen yours of course, but if it's anything like mine, the front is a good four inches shorter than it should have been. I almost cried. Michaella could tell I was having some sort of break down, and took $10 off the cost, but I still can't believe it. She did a good cut, it just wasn't the cut I brought in. I even brought the picture on our MP3 player so the picture was large and very crisp and clear. But still I ended up with a cut that ends at my jaw line. I can barely make a ponytail, it's like a nub.
How did your experience with the cut go? Is it cute?
Traveling to see friends/family can just be so hard. It's also expensive, so I really have to pick and choose my visits now. Sucks. I wish we could get together this trip. We must in the future. We should have our husbands create an exchange fund, where you come here, and I come to you after. That's not really an exchange program, but you get the idea. Right?
Also, about the LD, the waitress (in a tutu no less) told us. They are closing in July. Madeline's bought the space out for a new restaurant. I am so sad. Like twins, we both had our 21st birthday's there, complete with out of town guests.
2 comments:
Midgey,
I honestly think your place is cute.
It has a classic vibe, and remember, with all of your savings, you could buy stilts, or something else fun. Or bills. Bills work too.
I don't know what went wrong with our Ashely Olson cuts! I haven't seen yours of course, but if it's anything like mine, the front is a good four inches shorter than it should have been. I almost cried. Michaella could tell I was having some sort of break down, and took $10 off the cost, but I still can't believe it. She did a good cut, it just wasn't the cut I brought in. I even brought the picture on our MP3 player so the picture was large and very crisp and clear. But still I ended up with a cut that ends at my jaw line. I can barely make a ponytail, it's like a nub.
How did your experience with the cut go? Is it cute?
Traveling to see friends/family can just be so hard. It's also expensive, so I really have to pick and choose my visits now. Sucks. I wish we could get together this trip. We must in the future. We should have our husbands create an exchange fund, where you come here, and I come to you after. That's not really an exchange program, but you get the idea. Right?
Also, about the LD, the waitress (in a tutu no less) told us. They are closing in July. Madeline's bought the space out for a new restaurant. I am so sad. Like twins, we both had our 21st birthday's there, complete with out of town guests.
Post a Comment