12.14.2008

Caption This Photo Contest

J just early-gifted me this terrific silicone and stainless steel splatter screen from Williams-Sonoma. Now I can make beignets for Christmas with my family without coating my entire kitchen in greasy bits.

So, upon my receipt of this gift, I say, "Husby of mine, take a picture of me with my new, terrific silicone and stainless steel splatter screen!" The first picture is my initial pose.

I took a look at the image on the camera and reacted thusly:
After all, it is a pretty damn funny photograph.


I gave J a LUSH Gold Frankincense and Beer shower jelly. Yay for early Christmas prezzies!

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Midge I can think of anything other than things relating to you being a midge. Sorry. At least I thought about it?

Lisa said...

Ha ha. Its ok. I just thought I looked so crazy with that awful smile/grimace. Thanks for the effort!