My friend, Andrew, has put together this beautiful and thought-provoking video.
I found Andrew's message so poignant. I know I have been all fussy and wound up about how this Christmas isn't going to be exactly like I want it to be or like it has been for the prior 26 Christmases.
I needed to be reminded what is really important. Thanks, Drew.
I found Andrew's message so poignant. I know I have been all fussy and wound up about how this Christmas isn't going to be exactly like I want it to be or like it has been for the prior 26 Christmases.
I needed to be reminded what is really important. Thanks, Drew.
O Come from Andrew Means on Vimeo.
2 comments:
Thanks for the article about gift-giving! Too Shy to Stop writer Ariela just explored the sometimes selfish motives behind gift-giving. You can read her article here.
My boss is originally from Zimbabwe. I try my best to understand what it could feel like to be her right now; knowing her home is in ruin, knowing her family isn't safe. I often get very 'poor me' around this time of year. I'm homesick, and I miss the States. But, at least everyone has clean water, food, and is close enough by.
Post a Comment