7.07.2011

Things That Go On

Whoa! I haven't been here in so long! Here's some news:

Thing One: I graduated! I now have a Bachelor of Science in Human Development.

Thing Two: I'm applying for grad school for the fall of 2012. I'd like to do a Master's of Social Work. The perfect time for grad school is when the economy is total shit, right? Speaking of which...

Thing Three: Guess who can't find a job! Me!!!! Not only are there barely any jobs to which I can apply; when I do find one, I never hear a damn thing! Blerg! What am I going to do?

Thing Four! We've been talking about and looking for a heterosocial companion for Olive. Another bun bun? Perhaps! She'll be way happier with some company according to the House Rabbit Society.

Thing Five: I hate when food or drinks are right on the border of being good or gross. Yeah, that's right. I just said that. It's so hard to know if you should keep eating or not! What the WHAT?!

Wow. Thing Five is about the weirdest "news" ever.

1 comment:

Tovah Means said...

That is awesome about grad school Lisa!!!!! Don't get down about the job...it is so hard right now and it's even harder in that field without a masters. It means nothing about your amazing level of intelligence and abilities!