5.18.2010

Hellllllllo, Broad Street!

Some news:
  • J, Olive and I, with huge help from my family, have moved all our things to a new place! Everything is a giant, confusing mess; our box spring didn't fit upstairs; I'm sick....
  • Little Olive is not so little anymore! She's nearly 4 months old, which means that bunny adolescence is upon us. She is a super daredevil and she's started thumping her little bunny foot, which is pretty cute. At first, though, it was alarming since we didn't know that strange sound was her! She's also old enough to start eating some veggies. So far, she's tried carrots and carrot tops, red leaf lettuce and alfalfa sprouts, although it seems she's not crazy about the sprouts. Next up for Olive, getting fixed....
  • I've finished my first semester at BU, and it was pret-ty, pret-ty, pret-ty, pretty hard. My summer term begins next week and will last a month. It'll be really intense: 8 hour days two days a week.
  • My brother, Eric, graduates from Ithaca College this weekend with a B.S. in Outdoor Adventure Leadership. After Tiffany finishes her school year, the two of them will be doing a 5-week road trip across the country. If you're anywhere west of us, you might be getting a call from them....
I'll report on my first couple of days of school sometime next week, I hope.

No comments: