Scene: I am working the drive-thru at the illustrious bagel shop. A strung-out mom with a car full of kids (three, at least) pulls up at the window and waits for her food.
Lisa, seeing all sorts of kids: Would you like these (holding up several Dum-Dums) for the kids?
Strung-out Mom, snapping at me: No! No one in this car deserves any candy!
Sounds like its time for everyone to go back to school, huh?
p.s. This is exactly why I ask instead of give automatically.
Lisa, seeing all sorts of kids: Would you like these (holding up several Dum-Dums) for the kids?
Strung-out Mom, snapping at me: No! No one in this car deserves any candy!
Sounds like its time for everyone to go back to school, huh?
p.s. This is exactly why I ask instead of give automatically.
1 comment:
this makes me excited for Chris`s vasectomy tomorrow!
Post a Comment